Maps & Directions
Wolf Haven International is located only 7 miles southeast of Washington's I-5 highway. We are just 77 miles from Seattle and 105 miles from Portland. For your convenience, blue and white signs are posted at various points.
TRAVEL TIP: We recommend that you follow the directions provided below. They provide a more direct route than what you may get online or even from your GPS.
Traveling I-5 South (from Seattle):
- Take exit #99 off I-5, go east (turn left) on 93rd Ave.
- Follow the road for 3 miles, going through two four-way stop signs.
- Go to the end of 93rd Ave. and when you reach the "T" junction , turn right onto Old Highway 99 and follow this road for another 4 miles.
- After going through a short railroad tunnel, there will be a Chevron gas station on your right.
- Take the left that is directly across from the Chevron station onto Offut Lake Road. You will see a Wolf Haven Intl. banner.
- Wolf Haven Intl. is the first right off of Offut Lake Road.
Traveling I-5 North (from Portland):
- Take exit #88 off I-5, toward Tenino.
- Take a right on Old Highway 99 SW and stay on it for 7.4 miles.
- Old Highway 99 becomes 6th Ave. SW. Turn slight left onto Wichman Str. SW/WA-507
- Right on Sussex Ave. W/WA-507. Veer to the left.
- Turn left on Old Highway 99 N. and stay on it for 3.2 miles.
- Turn right onto Offut Lake Rd SE. and pass a Wolf Haven Intl. banner.
- The entrance to Wolf Haven Intl. is the first right.
Click on map to go to Mapquest.com