Directions to Wolf Haven
Sanctuary visits offered FR/SA/SU/MO. Be sure you have scheduled your visit prior to coming to Wolf Haven.
Wolf Haven International is located only 7 miles southeast of Washington’s I-5 highway. We are 77 miles south of Seattle, WA and 105 miles north of Portland, OR. For your convenience, blue and white signs are posted at various points. For information about other things to do while in the area, visit the Olympia-Lacey-Tumwater Visitor and Information Center.
Traveling I-5 South (from Seattle):
- Take exit #99 off I-5, go east (turn left) on 93rd Ave.
- Follow the road for 3 miles, going through two four-way stop signs.
- Go to the end of 93rd Ave. and when you reach the “T” junction, turn right onto Old Highway 99 and follow this road for another 4 miles.
- After going through a short railroad tunnel, there will be a Chevron gas station on your right.
- Take the left that is directly across from the Chevron station onto Offut Lake Road. You will see a Wolf Haven International banner.
- Wolf Haven is the first right off of Offut Lake Road SE.
Traveling I-5 North (from Portland):
- Take exit #88 off I-5, toward Tenino.
- Take a right on Old Highway 99 SW and stay on it for 7.4 miles.
- Old Highway 99 becomes 6th Ave. SW. Turn slight left onto Wichman Str. SW/WA-507
- Right on Sussex Ave. W/WA-507. Veer to the left.
- Turn left on Old Highway 99 N. and stay on it for 3.2 miles.
- Turn right onto Offut Lake Rd SE. and pass a Wolf Haven International banner.
- The entrance to Wolf Haven is the first right.